WikiLeaks

I am going to be honest here, I wasn't really aware of what WikiLeaks was before this assignment. After watching the TED talk and conducting more research, I started to think about how useful WikiLeaks is. WikiLeaks is useful for two reasons: it allows people to post anonymously and it allows people to access significant information. I found this organization to be very interesting as I am not usually one to enjoy watching the news  (I may have stated this in previous blogs). The leaks that this site provides allows people to learn more about topics that they may have never had a chance to do elsewhere. I support WikiLeaks as it provides society with information that we should have access to.

I am fine with the current freedom of expression/creativity that we see in our society. I believe that the media platforms that we have allows many people to have a voice and express their freedom of speech.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2

Week 9 Topic 2- Campus Radio